Become a volunteer
The Pro Bono Center encourages attorneys, paralegals, and law students to volunteer their services to the center’s organizations and projects that provide direct legal services to the poor.
Volunteer benefits include:
- Malpractice insurance coverage provided by bar foundation for referred cases
- Eligibility for reduced-fee and free CLE programs
- Opportunities to gain courtroom experience
- Exposure to different areas of the law
- Access to training mentoring and practice manuals
- Opportunities to network with attorneys and other professionals
- Access to free online research through LexisNexis
There are two ways to volunteer.
1. Directly contact a center organization or project director:
2. Call the Pro Bono Coordinator directly at 412-402-6668.