The Lawyers' Fund
The Lawyers' Fund of the bar foundation was established to
- To assist lawyers in Allegheny County or their immediate families who are in need.
- To promote, advance, improve, and facilitate the administration of justice in Allegheny County through dissemination of educational information.
- To give scholarships, fellowships, and grants-in-aid for research, writing, and other study of law and may provide financial assistance to attorneys and law students working in public interest law positions.
- To make loans to deserving law students, without interest and without security, or to create scholarships as outright grants to worthy law students.
- To acquire, preserve, and exhibit rare books, objects of art, and items of historical interest having legal significance bearing on the administration of justice.
To make a request to the Lawyers' Fund or for more information, contact David A. Blaner, Executive Director at email@example.com or by calling 412-402-6601.