Incorporated in 1980, the Allegheny County Bar Foundation (ACBF), a public non-profit organization, provides educational programming, promotes public awareness of the legal and judicial systems, renders legal services to low-income clients, and provides financial assistance and grants to legal related organizations. Browse our website to learn more about the wonderful programs and services we offer.
- Now accepting applications for Hon. Joseph H. Ridge Memorial Scholarship. For more information, click here.
- On Sale Now: Pebble Beach Golf Getaway Raffle Tickets. Proceeds benefit the ACBF and Neighborhood Legal Services Association. Click here to learn more.
- Announcing the 21st Annual Golf Tournament! NEW this year - in addition to golf, we are hosting a BOCCE Tournament. Monday, July 29, 2013 at the Pittsburgh Field Club. Click here to see how you can sponsor or participate, or for more event information.
- Pro Bono Rocks! 2013 Coming Soon! Click here for more details.
- Now accepting applications for law school loans and scholarships. For more information and applications, click here.
- Help make an impact by directing a Cy Pres Award to the ACBF. For more information, click here.